tweetexploR is an R package for exploring and visualising a collection of Tweets that has been tidied into an SQLite database file by the tidy_tweet library.
tweetexploR allows you to quickly answer questions such as:
- How many tweets are there per hour/day/month?
- How many times did each user post a tweet?
- How many unique users posted tweets per hour/day/month?
- What are the most frequently used hashtags?
- Which tweets were liked the most?
- Who is being mentioned the most?
- Who is being replied to the most?
- Which tweets were retweeted the most?
- Which accounts were retweeted the most?
- What are the engagement metrics for the tweets?
tweetexploR uses ggplot2 to create nicely formatted charts, and even allows you to tweak them to suit your own preferences. tweetexploR also gives you the option to export the data underlying each visualisation.
for the development version of tweetexploR, and supporting are provided on GitHub (see Download for the link to GitHub).
Data time period: 26 08 2022 to 07 09 2022
User Contributed Tags
Login to tag this record with meaningful keywords to make it easier to discover
- Local : 10378.3/8085/1018.17502
- DOI : 10.25912/RDF_1676860790823