The 2012-2015 National Agricultural Nitrous Oxide Research Program (NANORP) drew together researchers from across Australia under an agreed collaborative program to develop and deliver effective and practical strategies for reducing nitrous oxide that decrease emissions while maintaining productivity.
NANORP brought together 21 institutions across 5 themes and 17 projects. It was coordinated by the Grains Research and Development Corporation (GRDC) with scientific leadership and data coordination from the Institute of Future Environments (IFE) at QUT.
Its aims were:
- Collate soil emissions research data into a national repository
- Create robust models of soil N2O emissions patterns
- Contribute to evidence-based national policies on soil N2O emissions
Standardised research data from NANORP activity is stored in the N2O Network data repository in an effort to synthesise research data about N2O emissions from Australian agriculture soils. The N2O Network data repository, website and data portal were developed and are managed by IFE at QUT.
Data time period: 07 2012 to 30 06 2015
110.25,-10.06117 154.19532,-10.06117 154.19532,-44.40658 110.25,-44.40658 110.25,-10.06117
User Contributed Tags
Login to tag this record with meaningful keywords to make it easier to discover
- Local : 10378.3/8085/1018.16105
- URI : http://researchdatafinder.qut.edu.au/individual/n3202