Dr Laurie Menviel is a research associate and an ARC DECRA fellow with the ARC Centre of Excellence for Climate System Science.
She is based at the Climate Change Research Centre (UNSW). Dr Menviel combines numerical experiments and paleoproxy records to study climate-carbon cycle interactions on millennial to glacial timescales. She is particularly interested in the impact of water masses changes on the climate and the marine carbon cycle.
Main research interests are:
- Glacial/interglacial cycles
- Millenial scale variability
- Carbon cycle and its interaction with climate
Earth Sciences | Oceanography | Physical Geography and Environmental Geoscience | Palaeoclimatology | Physical Oceanography |
User Contributed Tags
Login to tag this record with meaningful keywords to make it easier to discover
- ORCID : 0000-0002-5068-1591
- PURL : http://www.researcherid.com/rid/D-6902-2013