The Census of Land Use and Employment (CLUE) is a valuable research tool that can help you make informed and efficient decisions for your business.
CLUE provides comprehensive information about land use, employment and economic activity across the entire City of Melbourne, such as:
- industry structure and type (ANZSIC code and number of establishments or business locations);
- floorspace type and use (office, retail, industrial, accommodation, entertainment, office vacancy rates etc);
- employment type and status (full time, part time, casual, contractor, male & female);
- building information (number of floors, year of construction, gross floor area, lettable area, etc);
- venue and capacity measures (caffeacute; / restaurant seats, child care centre spaces, off street car parking spaces, residential dwellings, student dwellings, student beds, theatre / stadium seats, conference and meeting seats, gaming machines etc);
- spatial distribution (maps, CLUE small areas, blocks, customised regions).
Data time period: 07 1962 to 07 2012
User Contributed Tags
Login to tag this record with meaningful keywords to make it easier to discover