This record describes atmospheric data collected onboard the RV Investigator from 2016 onward and processed by the individual owners of the user-supplied instruments.
Different data types are available for each voyage; overall, they include:
- User-supplied aerosol products (CSIRO, QUT, CSU)
- Merged cloud radar-lidar product (BOM)
- Microwave radiometer processed (MWR) data (University of Utah)
- ODM470 disdrometer products (BOM/University of Hamburg)
- Processed micro rain radar (MRR-2 or MRR-PRO) data and quicklooks (AAD/BOM)
- NOAA surface flux products (NOAA)
- Post-processed lidar data (AAD/BOM)
- BASTA cloud radar level 2 data (BOM)
For more information please refer to the processing reports linked below.
Alain Protat, Australian Bureau of Meterology (BOM)