Venkateswara is an organic and analytical chemistry researcher. He has a Ph.D in bioanalytical chemistry (lipid and fatty acids structure elucidation by gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS) and liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry (LC-MS)) as well as over 10 years of experience in organic synthesis and characterisation of biologically active molecules in medicinal chemistry.
Venkateswara has experience in and knowledge of the following:
- Method development of GC-MS, LC-MS, HPLC, and chiral HPLC
- Extraction and hydrolysis of lipids
- Prep TLC, Prep. HPLC method development and purification
- Characterization of organic molecules using NMR, IR, GC-MS, and LC-MS
- Purification by normal phase and reversed-phase flash column chromatography