Modelled on the traditions of the world’s most elite educational institutions, Australia’s first private, not-for-profit university, Bond University welcomed its first cohort of students to its campus on Queensland’s Gold Coast in 1989.
Over the following years, Bond has developed an educational ecosystem which provides excellent graduate outcomes and instills a passion for life-long learning. Its teaching and learning activities are strongly underpinned by research and innovation. With a portfolio ranging from cutting edge to intensely practical applications, the research capability at Bond University is now being recognised on the world stage.
At Bond, our aim is to develop knowledge within and outside the University, through:
- The encouragement of individual and group research;
- The expansion and nurturing of the PhD program;
- The application of research within the community; and
- The desire for knowledge at all levels of education.
- Innovative educational research to support our teaching and learning activities.
Research is an integral part of Bond’s success. The University prides itself on its innovative and entrepreneurial commitment to applied research by world class academic staff in collaboration with regional, national and global industry and government partners.
Bond University has identified a number of key areas of research strength:
- Banking, Finance and Investment
- Business and Management
- Clinical Sciences
- Communication and Media Studies
- Human Movement and Sports Science
- Information and Computing Sciences
- Political Science
- Public Health and Health Services
- Yours, mine, and ours: the development, management and protection of intellectual property in third sector organisations
- Emotional freedom techniques (EFT) versus cognitive behavioural therapy for food cravings in overweight and obese adults
- Triathlon in Australia Open Data Set
- The decisions and processes involved in a systematic search strategy: A hierarchical framework
- Qualitative notes and quantitative data on outcomes arising from the use of drama during ESL classes
- View All Collections