Spectrally-resolved cathodoluminescence (CL). Folder contains:
* five .tif files that contain the spectrally-resolved CL intensity from five different silver nanowires on a 50 nm thick SiN substrate as a function of electron beam position along the wire. The beam step sizes are indicated in the file titles. The spectra are background-subtracted, have spikes removed and corrected for the spectral camera response function.
* a .text file named "wavelengths_in_nm" providing the wavelengths sampled.
Spatially-resolved cathodoluminescence (CL). The folder contains:
* two OME .tiff scanning electron microscope images of a silver nanowire on a 50 nm thick SiN substrate. The survey image was taken at high spatial sampling. The concurrent image was acquired during the collection of optical images that spatially resolve CL emission.
* a folder with an optical image series (numbered .tif files) showing CL emission at different electron beam excitation positions.
* a movie of this image series
Further experimental details are provided in the linked resource.
User Contributed Tags
Login to tag this record with meaningful keywords to make it easier to discover